Thursday, August 9, 2012

Orly Rococo A Go Go

Good Evening Everyone!

I hope you all had a good day.  Mine was alright.  Work was SUPER busy, and I'm just really tired.  Tomorrow is Friday though and then the weekend begins!  WOOT!  I've been trying to stay in a positive mood this week despite how I'm feeling, so to help out, I wanted to show a huge lemming of mine.  And how I came across it was pure luck.  I was at Ulta, hitting up the Clearance section, and there she was calling my name.  Keep in mind, I've never seen this polish IRL.  I added to my wish list after seeing it on another blog. I'm still so happy I have it.

I think what I love the most about it is the fact that at certain angles it looks like a gradient.  No sponge required!  lol.  I guess it's just the way it drags on my nails.  I don't know if this was tough to come by for anyone else, but Zoya Jem (which I did want before this) is an almost exact dupe of this.  The only difference is that Rococo A Go Go has a more dominate shimmer.
I didn't add a TC for this but this is two coats, however if I weren't taking photos, I could live with just one coat.  I kinda wish I had work a TC because it may have brought out that green flash I keep seeing in other bloggers swatches.  Ah well!  I tried and I still love it.  Have a great night, and I'll see you all tomorrow for a fabulous Friday afternoon post.
D

8 comments:

  1. Pretty shade. Love polishes that have that effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know and i just found 2 more photos of it that i didn't post.

      Delete
  3. This is a wonderful polish! I'm so glad I own it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a lovely color Danielle.... cant wait to see it in nailart posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't even know what i would do with it. covering it with anything seems like a shame.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...