Monday, October 29, 2012

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

God Morning Everyone!

I'm really excited to show you today's polish because I've had it forever and I wear it all the time, but I've never blogged about it. This is my all time favorite OPI polish and also my favorite Fall/Winter polish. The color is just so gorgeous and vampy.

I used two coats of this and if you don't already know, it applies so flawlessly. At first glance and to the untrained eye, it looks like just a black glossy polish. However it's actually a beautiful berry tone that (in my eyes) looks like plum or wine. I just love an almost-black polish. Oh and the gloss is with no TC. Awesome right?!

Anyway I hope this post turned out alright because I'm posting from my phone. I also used phone photos so let me know if they're okay.
D

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color! I've always wanted this color, but now I want it even more! The phone pics look great too

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...