Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nails for Newtown

Today's post is a short one, but an important one nonetheless.  The nail blogger community has banded together and will be wearing white nails in lieu of the recent situation in Newtown, Connecticut.
Please join us all by attaching this badge to your blog post and honoring those lives that were lost.  If you don't have a blog you can still upload your white nails to the inlinkz code below to show your support.  Now on to the mani.


Yes, I know.  It's not full on white, but there is white in it, and the point of the post is to show support and sympathy. I thought a double stamp of a purple and a white rose was a nice design.
WHAT I USED:
Layla Holo Coral Glam - pink holo base
Wet 'n' Wild French White Creme - white rose
Zoya Dannii - purple rose
Konad stamp plate m13

My heart and my best wishes go out to all those affected by this tragedy.  If this is the only way I can show support, I'm glad I am participating.  Thank you for reading.
D




4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...