Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The New 31DC Day 1 - Black & White

Happy New Year Everyone!

I hope you all stayed safe but had a blast.  I went to sleep at 9pm.  lol I didn't see or hear 2013 coming.  I was snoozing like a baby.  I had a super early morning, but then I was ready to get going on the New 31 Day Challenge.  If you are curious to know what I'm talking about, you can see the details below.  Oh and you can all thank The Crumpet for this one.
For day 1, my first attempt at black and white nails is above.  I have been really into texture lately, so I thought the black beads were appropriate.  However, I don't really like it.  I should have done silver beads, but I don't have any.  So I tried again on my left hand.
Muuuuch better, yes?  Yes!!

WHAT I USED:
Sally Hansen White Tip - white
Julep Meryl - grey
Zoya Trixie - silver dots
Cover Band Sticks n Stones - black/white glitter
Zoya Storm - stamp design
Bundle Monster plate bm-212



7 comments:

  1. i like that the first version looks like baby daleks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the "caviar" mani...Its the first caviar mani..honestly I liked..haha...both are great..I hope you don't mind..I pinned both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I liked the one with the beads. But, I do have a thing for manis with beads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i just don't like the beads with the thick top coat, but i don't want them to fall off in 5 secs.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...