Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The New 31DC Day 15 - Watercolor

Woot!  We are halfway through this amazing challenge, and I'm still going strong.  I'm really proud of the work I've done so far.  I really want to know which post was your favorite so far, and which one are you looking forward to seeing?
Uuuummmmm...I don't know.  I had a hell of a time trying to make this happen.  I watched multiple tutorials and just couldn't get it right.  The brush I was using just wasn't working.  So I had to improvise and I just used a Q-tip dipped in polish remover to spread the color around.
How did I do on the frames?  I'm terrible at free hand work.  I've also attempted frame nails before and they just never looked right.  These are decent I guess.

WHAT I USED:
Sally Hansen White Tip
popBeauty Flamingo Hollar - pink
Zoya Paz - orange
China Glaze In the Limelight - green
Ulta Blue Streak
Zoya Charisma


11 comments:

  1. looks perfect and i really like that you framed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I think the frames look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgous, the best watercolour mani I've seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really love the frame around the edge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Like little Monet paintings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh wow. i don't think i've heard that one yet but thank you. you're lovely!

      Delete
  6. This looks soooo nice! Such good color choices! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. i thought about pastels, but neons always seem like a better choice.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...