Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinterest Week Day 4

So today is not my favorite day because my recreation of the chosen mani is terrible.  I thought it would be easier, but it wasn't.  It didn't help that I was sleepy and rushing a little.  I know better than to start my mani at 8pm when bedtime for me 9pm.  I'm 27 but like an old person.  I love to get in the bed early, watch my shows, and then just drift to sleep.  Not stay up doing nails.  lol

Day 4: Dressed Up Nails
MY PIN HERE
ORIGINAL POST HERE
I'm not going to go into too much detail about the mani, but I'll just give you a quick rundown.  Whitney from Dressed Up Nails used this design for the Geometric Challenge on triangle day.  She incorporated the triangles over the glitter on the middle finger and thumb.
Like I said I thought this would be easier to recreate, but I was a little shaky so my lines are not straight and they came out very thick as opposed to Whitney's thinner, cleaner lines.  I'm still trying to get the hang of nail art brushes and freehanding designs.
WHAT I USED:
Color Club Blushing Rose - pink
Orly Snowcone - blue
pop Gold Glitz
This is the original manicure by Whitney of Dressed Up Nails.  Hers is much better than mine.  (:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...