Friday, February 15, 2013

Sinful Sugar Sugar

Sorry this is a little bit later than usual, but I got caught up watching Walking Dead.  Now the season that's on now, so NO SPOILERS PLEASE!  Thank you.  Anyway, I am so happy it's Friday and that I have the whole weekend to spend with my honey.  I feel like I've been rather "boring" this week since I've posted mainly swatches, but this upcoming week will be full of fun nail art.  Why?  Well, because it's a little something that I like to call "Pinterest Week"!  I saw this on Kayla Shevonne's blog and I thought it was a great idea soooo I stole it!  Muaah-ha ha ha ha!  I'll tell you more about it when the time comes.  Until then...
Sinful Sugar Sugar!  I am so not a red person, but I am a shimmer person and this is packed full of it.  This is only a mini Sinful, but that's fine because I wouldn't wear it very often anyway.  What I like about this red is that it covered very nicely in two coats and it's a gorgeous bright cherry red.  Love bright red!
Ok so that's all for tonight.  I have a ton of goodies to swatch this weekend and some on the way, so I am really stepping up my game for you all.  ♥♥ 

4 comments:

  1. such a cute red! im not a red person either but this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. oh good! mine too. this and opi animalistic. big apple red is a close second though. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...