Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wet 'n' Wild 9021-Orange Revisited

Not only am I not a fan of pink, but I'm not really a fan of orange either.  But every now and then I find one that I can't live without and this is the one.
This is Wet 'n' Wild 9021-Orange.  More like 9021-OMG!  This is the most gorgeous orange polish that I've ever seen.  I mean I'm a sucker for shimmers anyway and this one was calling my name.  It is so packed with shimmer that I'm blinded from staring at it.
The formula on this is great as are most shimmers, and it does apply very sheer but builds up nicely.  This is 3 coats.  It dries glossy too so you don't need a top coat if you are only wearing for a short time.
Oh and just a side note here: I tried to use this in a gradient with a lavender once just to see what happened and it showed up super gold.  Try it!  It's really pretty.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...