Saturday, March 16, 2013

Julep Lucky

Hello My Lovelies!!

It's Saturday and the day before St. Patrick's Day so I hope you all go out and drink green beer (if you're old enough) and enjoy this super fun holiday weekend.  Will I be going out and drinking green beer?  No.  We don't ever go out and do anything but the bf is Irish so we will definitely be doing the corn hash and cabbage tomorrow.  Meanwhile I will be showing you a pretty glitter I just got.
This is Julep Lucky.  A super green multi sized glitter bomb with "gold coins" all throughout.  This was one that I actually bought as an add-on with my Julep Jules because I just had to have it.  The shade of green is gorgeous and I love the hints of gold.  I used 2 coats for this swatch.  Yeah...2!  I told you it was a glitter bomb.  The formula was a bit on the thick side but nothing that a drop or 2 of thinner can't fix, and it applied very easily.
Have a happy and SAFE holiday.  Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

2 comments:

  1. i picked up this add on trio last month too - your swatch of it is nice! i havent used mine yet, actually forgot i had it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes i got this as an add-on this month. thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...