Monday, April 8, 2013

China Glaze Get Outta My Space

Ok so I wasn't really crazy about this collection or the last China Glaze Holographic collection either.  I just really love super strong holos and I find myself hunting for the effect on these.  HOWEVER, I have been dying for a purple holo and when I strolled into Sally's and saw the last bottle of Get Outta My Space sitting there, I grabbed it before any of the other 10 people could get their grubby hands on it.  By the way, that was the most people I've ever seen in a Sally's before...lol.
And 2 coats later here it is!  It is so gorgeous!  I love that it's a dusty lavender color rather than a bright purple, and I love the slight metallic effect as well.  I'm not going to say much else because I think the pictures speak for themselves.  Enjoy it! 
All of these photos were taken in my kitchen as usual and not outside.  I can never capture the holo effect with my camera when I'm outside.  IDK!
This was totally worth the money I spent on it.  I also chose to put back a fresh bottle of Seche Vite and Out the Door Northern Lights just to get this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...