Friday, May 31, 2013

Textured Neutral Ombre

Since I'm getting my mani motivation back but I'm still creatively blocked, I thought I should "cleanse my palate" so to speak with a nice neutral mani.  However, I couldn't just go creme, I had to go sand.  I mean it is beach weather outside.
From pinky to pointer is OPI Solitaire, Zoya Godiva, OPI Honey Rider, and OPI What Wizardry is This?.
On my thumb is Zoya Dahlia...still one of my favorite textured polishes to date.  I don't have much to say on their formulas or anything.  You can read my post on the Zoya PixieDusts HERE and my post for OPI What Wizardry is This? HERE.  I promise I'm not being lazy by linking you to old posts.  I just feel as though you can get all the info from there.
With OPI Solitaire, I am keeping that to myself as well.  lol Only because I am reswatching the Bond Girls collection (I hated my first swatches) and then when I am satisfied I will post the whole collection here.  I know you all may be tired of seeing them on other blogs right now anyway.

Oh and speaking of textured polish, who else is SUPER DUPER excited about the Fall 2013 Zoya PixieDusts?  I am freaking out.  If you haven't seen a press release on the other blogs, just keep looking.  I'll give you a little peek though.
Eeeeeeee!!


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love me a good ombre ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i wanted to stamp on it the day after this, but after work they were completely chipped and ravaged.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...