Sunday, June 16, 2013

OPI Magazine Cover Mouse

Today is just going to be a swatch post but a great one!  A dear friend sent me this polish knowing that I was falling all over it and couldn't buy it at the time.  She runs a little blog called My Nail Polish Obsession...you may have heard of it.  (:  If not, you should.  Her stash and swatches are amazing!
I applied 2 coats of OPI Magazine Cover Mouse but honestly, for everyday wear (not photos), you don't need but 1 because the base is very saturated.  At first this polish looks all red, but when you get a closer look there is actually a pink flash in there.  I'm sure it's speckles of pink glitter or sand and not part of the red base color.  I feel very girly in this color for sure.
I'm not normally a red polish kinda girl but I've been listening to Lana Del Rey a lot lately and she really inspires me to lean towards reds since it is her signature color.  This polish is from the OPI Couture de Minnie collection that I won't own any of (except this one of course).  Why you ask?  I HATE Minnie Mouse!  I don't know why but I've never liked her or Mickey.  They are just weird to me.  lol So with that said, I won't support her collaborations with OPI.  I sound like a crazy person. (:

Have a great day and don't forget to tell certain men in your life Happy Father's Day.

2 comments:

  1. I love Magazine Cover Mouse, it is a great texture! Fabulous swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i didn't think i would like it when i first saw it online and then i opened the bottle in my hands and fell in love.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...