Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sally Hansen Sugar Fix

So everyone that knows me knows that I'm a sucker for textured polish.  I showed you all China Glaze Bump & Grind awhile ago which I wasn't crazy about because there was no shimmer or glitter.  I think I've changed my mind all thanks to Sally Hansen Sugar Fix.
I've always loved a white mani and this one is no different.  Sugar Fix is a super bright white textured creme.  It dries semi-gloss and I only needed two coats for full opacity.
Here's a close up...
And here's a closer up...lol!  I think the creme based textures are growing on my as long as they have a good formula.  This one did for sure.  Now I want all of the newer Sally Hansen Sugar Coats.  They are so pretty.  How do you all feel about the non-shimmer textured polish?  Leave your comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I love white manicures also. I have been trying to score a bottle of that Sally Hansen in white and keep missing it. It looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you. this was the only bottle i've seen around here too. i snagged while i had the chance. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...