Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Water Marble Wednesday

And I'm back with another Water Marble Wednesday.  I think people are starting to catch on...right?  lol  For some reason this one was a super duper tough.  The colors didn't want to work together and then I was fumbling with everything.  I think I got more polish on my left hand than the actual nails.  It was just a disaster getting it done but it came out pretty good.
I used the starburst design and for most of my nails it worked out.  Yeah I'm look at your middle finger!  The colors I chose were Jesse's Girl Julie G Party Dress which is an orange-y red color.  I used Ulta Blue Streak for the blue (duh), OPI Big Apple Red for the red (duh again) and Color Club Blue-ming for the mint color.  
Just a heads up, I'm most likely going to do this same design next week with different polishes of course because I don't feel like I perfected it.  I like it, but it's not amazing IMO.  I also don't know why I chose a color combo that I absolutely hate.  lol It's just not my day for water marbling.

Have a great Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I think this looks great! I've never been able to get this design with my water marbles so I stopped trying haha, whoops (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do you want me to link you to the tutorial? once i saw it i was like, "oooh that's how you do it," lol.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...