Friday, September 27, 2013

31DC2013 - Inspired by Artwork

OMG I'm so tired.  Yesterday I told you all I had to work really late.  I went in a 7pm and didn't get out til 4am.  THEN I had to come home and actually wind down to fall asleep and be back at work at 10am.  Ugh!  But I made it to work on time (barely) and made it through the day.  I just can't believe I'm still awake but I knew I had to get this post up.  I've just been procrastinating and watching youTube videos.  lol
Despite all of that, this post is better late than never.  It's inspired by pop art.  I really love the comic book look.  I'm kinda of thinking of doing that for Halloween but that's another story.
My yellow base color is Zoya Pippa and the red dots are the ever popular Essie Forever Yummy.  I've been using it a lot in this challenge but I only have two reds and this one is perfect for nail art.  For the white "cloud" I just used a white creme and made the shape using the polish brush and then I outlined it with a black striping polish.  I just chose the word "POW" because well, it was short and fit on my nails.  lol And this time I did a much better "o".  (:
I hope you all enjoyed this mani.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.  Night!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...