Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31DC2013 - Honor Nails I ♥

OMG I'm so excited.  I can't believe that I actually completed the 31 Day Challenge.  I can't say that I put 100% effort the entire time (lol) but I sure did try to make it interesting and have fun with it.  Thanks for all the lovely comments that everyone left and all the crazy re-pins from my Pinterest board.  And especially thanks to Sarah of Chalkboard Nails for spearheading this years challenge.
So for the last day of the challenge the theme is to honor nails you love.  It was tough for me to decide but I think this is a great one.  I chose a mani from one of my favorite blogs, Lucy's Stash.  You can see her mani if you click through the link.
I started with two coats of Orly Oh Cabana Boy which is a super bright pink with a bit of shimmer.  I applied my foil adhesive in a zebra print but as well as Lucy.  lol When that was dry I stuck on the gold foil I got from Dollar Nail Art.  I topped it off with a gel topcoat because those are the ones that don't make the foil wrinkle.  Seche Vite directly on top always makes my foils wrinkle FYI.
And that's it.  I'm so happy to get back to posting the manis I want, when I want.  I have acquired some really great indies that I want to show you all.  It's been killing me to have them just sit here.  Let me know what you thought about my manis for the challenge.  You can view them all here on the blog or in my Nail Art album on Facebook.  Later!  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...