Sunday, October 20, 2013

Guest Post from Adventures in Acetone

I'm really excited to have Jacki from Adventures in Acetone here today because, not only is she one of my favorite bloggers, she is someone I consider a close friend.  I've actually been using a lot of her Tutorial Tuesdays as inspiration for my manis lately.  I know this one's gonna be just as fun.

---------------------------------------------------

Hello PGR&R readers! I'm Jacki from Adventures In Acetone! I'm happy to be here and do a guest post for Danielle! It's starting to cool down a bit here in Florida and it seems that the summer really is coming to an end. This is a bright and fun mani as a "farewell" to summer for me! I know you can wear neons all year round, but they just feel more fun in the summer.

I've done 2 coats of Fever Lacquer I Shall Call You Squishy, a bright coral/pink jelly polish with subtle shimmer. I topped it with one coat of The Nail Junkie Unicorn, a shimmering clear based glitter topper with bright hexes in green, yellow, pink, blue and purple. They made a really fun pairing!
Aren't the bottles pretty next to each other?

What do you think of this combo? Sometimes the simple manis are the most fun! Thanks so much for having me, Danielle!

----------------------------------------------------------

This is such an adorable mani.  I Shall Call You Squishy is one of my ultimate favorite polishes and who can resist one called Unicorn or relating to unicorns?  lol I don't have it yet, but now I know I need it and soon.  Thanks Jacki for showing us such a fun mani.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...