Saturday, October 19, 2013

Guest Post from Pointless Cafe

Hey Everyone!  All of the guest bloggers have been doing great and I have quite a few more coming but first, let's check out what Sheila from Pointless Cafe has in store for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing to Disclose 
*This product is Cruelty Free 
I'm so excited to be guest-posting here today while Danielle is on vacation! I have a really pretty one to show you from one of my favorite brands...

a-England
She Walks in Beauty


She Walks in Beauty is from a-England's Heavenly Quotes collection and I haven't worn it before now because I just couldn't seem to pick the proper undies for it. It looks fabulous with lots of different bases, but I wanted you to be able to see THIS polish, not just a pretty combo. It's a clear base with loads of pale golden shimmer and gold and rose gold glitter pieces in various sizes. This one can be opaque on its own in 3 coats, but it's a tad thick for me to wear it alone, so the nude base worked out great. I layered 2 light coats over a plain nude creme and one coat of Poshe top coat for the photos. No issues with formula or application.

Artificial lighting...


Indirect natural lighting...


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Unlike most of you guys, I'm not a huge glitter lover but this one is so girly and pretty. And you can't go wrong with a-England!

I got this one from Overall Beauty. Great customer service and super fast shipping.

A-England polishes are available on their website if you're in the UK. For those of us elsewhere, we can order through Overall Beauty, Ninja PolishMeiMei's Signatures and Llarowe. And of course, you can always stay up to date on their latest release by following a-England on Facebook and Twitter!  Also follow Ninja Polish on FacebookOverall Beauty on FacebookLlarowe on Facebook, and MeiMei's Signatures on Facebook for more updates, availability and re-stock information. 

Thanks to Danielle for having me! When you have a little free time, come on over and check me out at Pointless Cafe!

Sheila


If you enjoyed this post, please take a second to "like" it! Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG what a gorgeous polish.  I think Sheila makes every polish look good honestly.  lol I really enjoyed her guest post and can't wait for you all to see more.  (:

2 comments:

  1. a-England can do no wrong! This is lovely Sheila!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree. i don't think i knew a polish could look so good. lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...