Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sinful Holiday Rebel

I know right now there are a lot of holiday manis popping up on blogs and some of them are pretty tame, but others are elaborate.  They are definitely amazing for someone like me that works in retail, but for those that can't go all crazy on their nails for work purposes or you just don't want to take the time to attempt the nail art, there are always less extensive manis.  I have one for you today.
From indie makers to dollar stores, you can find holiday glitters almost anywhere this time of year.  One of my favorites is Sinful Holiday Rebel.  It's a clear base with red and green glitters and even some holo glitters, but just a few.  I didn't realize until one reflected the light just right.  I used two coats over Zoya Trixie for a fun non-traditional holiday mani.

So what do you think?  Is something you think everyone could pull off?  Let me know in the comments below. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...