Sunday, December 15, 2013

Ugly Christmas Sweater

So I want to start off by saying that I am so sorry for disappearing yet again.  If you follow me on my Facebook fanpage, you may have seen my post about I needed a little bit of time to recollect and get my camera and laptop to work together.  I have been focusing a lot on my health and getting in shape and it's been taking up a lot of my time.  I think that's a pretty good reason to take some time away from blogging right?  Honestly I haven't actually painted my nails in about a month.  All of the photos you've been seeing are from a small stockpile.  However this "ugly Christmas sweater" mani is brand spankin' new!
I started with a base color of Zoya Stacy.  For the reindeer I used Zoya Purity and a skinny nail art brush.  I tried to make them have that pixeled or cross-stitch look.  For the trees I used a green nail art pen by Nabi and that's it.  Since I have nubbins I can't fit very much on them.  lol  I hope you all enjoyed the first of many Christmas manis to come. 

2 comments:

  1. I adore this! It's absolutely perfect for an Ugly Sweater Party - even though it's far from ugly! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...