Friday, January 10, 2014

Zoya Dovima

Oh yes!  This is the best Zoya polish that I own without a doubt...maybe the best ever.  I guess if you are into black polish and matte polish then this is definitely for you.
Behold...Zoya Dovima.  I only needed two coats for full opacity.  I love the fact that it's not just matte black.  It has some shimmery bits in it which are a great surprise in sunlight because they a slightly blue.  At least that's what I see.  It dries fairly quickly if you apply thinner coats.  I've had thicker ones take quite a bit to dry.  Do I know what this looks like with a top coat?  No.  I refuse to tarnish it's true beauty with a glossy finish.  lol

Do you own Dovima or any of the other Zoya velvet mattes?  I have all (yes even the brights) but one...Harlow.  Anyone wanna give up their bottle?


4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This is a very pretty nail color. I super like the color for I find it classy and elegant. This is perfect for any occasion. A must try indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i think everyone should own this. it's def my favorite black matte polish pretty much ever.

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this before, but it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. REALLY?! it's such a polish lovers staple. you should def get your hands on it...or it on your hands. lol whatever. you know what i mean. (:

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...