Friday, February 28, 2014

Girly Bits Twitterpated

If you read the title of this post I'm sure you're like, "Awww man!  Another purple polish?"  Well it's totally worth it and I can't wait any longer.  The swatches have been sitting on my desktop just staring at me in all their glory waiting to be shared with the world.  Well here we go!
Girly Bits Twitterpated is probably one of the most beautiful polishes I own.  Yes!  Out of my whole collection, this is one of my favorites without a doubt.  I used two coats for the swatches above.  Twitterpated is a lavender polish with a super linear holo.  I've only worn it one time (for the swatches) and can't believe I didn't open it sooner and I can't wait to wear it again.  I think this might be my new "go to" polish.  (:

What do you think about this beauty?  Does it give a little tug to your heartstrings?  Let me know in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You really captured the holo & the base color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and this is taken under lamplight. outside i bet the holo would really pop.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks pam. it's def one of my all time favorites.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...