Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Darling Diva Polish Landslide

So tonight's swatch is of a polish that I can't believe I didn't purchase any sooner.  It's green.  It's holo.  It's inspired by one of my favorite singers.  It's...
...It's Darling Diva Landslide!  I only needed two coats of this one but used three just in case there were any bald spots or dragging.  Sometimes it's hard for me to tell with holos until I take a photo.  I mean, there isn't much to say about this.  It's gorgeous.  What more do you need to know?  lol The formula is great too by the way.  I know sometimes with indie polish, they formulas can be finicky but I've never had an issue with any of the Darling Divas.  With that said, you should buy some.  lol Right HERE!

I hope you all have a great night.  I'm trying to think of some fun nail art I can do and then find the time to do it.  I have been working out everyday after work so that only leaves about 20 minutes after class to get everything together before it's bedtime.  Let me know if you all think of anything.  I'm always open to suggestions.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...