Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Rainbow Gradient with Nail Foils

OMG it worked this time.  My last post (which was way too long ago) was a total nail fail but it was supposed to look like this.  I wanted to re-create it because I knew it was going to be awesome and I was right.  Totally awesome!
I started with all the gradients first and then let them dry.  Then I applied the foil glue using a fan brush but this time much less generously.  Then when it dried I used the dotted holographic foil from Born Pretty Store and there you have it.  I'm sure you're all wondering what polish I used and since it's a lot, I'm going to just make a list going from pinky to thumb.  I know you can't see my thumb but it's a yellow, coral, pink combo. Here they are:

Zoya Malia
Color Club Lavendarling
Color Club Hydrangea Kiss
Orly Snowcone
Color Club Blue-ming
Pop Loud Lime
Sinful Unicorn
Zoya Pippa
Jesse's Girl Julie G All Things Girly
Julep Reese

So there you have it.  Now I say this all the time, but this time I mean it...I am swatching and trying to come up with great nail art to keep the blog going.  I actually did swatch a few colors and I just haven't posted them because looking back at them, I thought they were really bad.  I had two chipped nails and so they were super short and just gross.  lol So keep coming back.  I know I'm trying to. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...