Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Red Dog Designs Love Hurts

Hi All!  Sorry for the late post but I just got home from my yoga class.  Health comes first!  And speaking of health, I have really been craving and enjoying some amazing watermelon recently and so I wanted to put on a polish that reminded me of that.
This is Red Dog Designs Love Hurts from the Valentine collection.  I know the base color isn't spot on with a watermelon but the black glitters reminded me of seeds.  There are also holographic circles in there that are just gorgeous when they peek out of the magenta/pink base.  I believe this is two coats.  I don't really remember because I had this swatched for a long, long time.  I hope you all have a great night and I'll have some fun nail art for you tomorrow...if I can come up with anything. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...