Thursday, May 8, 2014

Zoya Harmonie

Well I told you all there would be some nail art today but I couldn't think of anything to put on them and I'm super exhausted.  Like face-rolling for real.  I decided it would be easier for me to just post what I already have done and not rush to create some nail art.
Today I am showing you Zoya Harmonie.  I always say Zoya makes the best purple polish and this one is right up there with the rest.  I needed three coats for these swatches because it does have a thinner formula, but it's so pretty.  The finish is a little bit pearly  but not so bad that you can see all the brushstrokes...only a little.  I feel like I should have tried OPI Lay Down That Base before I put this on but I wanted you all to see it how it really is, and I love the way it looks.

Sorry again for no nail art but if you have any suggestions, please leave them in the comments below.  Otherwise I'm just going to rely on Pinterest for inspiration. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...