Monday, May 5, 2014

Zoya Solange

Finally!  I got my hands on Zoya Solange.  It's been a while so I can't remember where exactly I got it, but I remember it being really cheap.  I told myself for the longest time that I didn't need it but I was so wrong.  I might be crucified by some that I know for saying this, but I LOVE yellow polish!
Zoya Solange is part of the second set of PixieDusts that Zoya released.  I think it was the Summer set.  I used two coats and probably should have went for a third but it's difficult to tell there are bald spots in person.  It dries matte just like all of the PixieDusts except this one contains a gold metallic pigment that is exclusive to Zoya.  I feel like this is the perfect shade to welcome the warm weather that has been coming our way.  It just makes me want to hang by the pool with my shades on.

Does Solange make you feel happy and fancy-free?  Let me know in the comments below! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...